Saturday, May 7, 2011

A vegan in a non-vegan tattoo parlor, what do you do?

Question: You want a tattoo. It's not a vegan parlor (very rarely do you come across a vegan tattoo shop). What do you do?

As you may or may not know, most tattoo ink contains animal product. If you were to do a quick search you may find that perhaps the closest vegan tattoo parlor is miles, possibly states away. So you really want a tattoo, what do you do?

Before I became vegan I already had six tattoos, so obviously getting more tattoos in the future was not out of the question. After I had been vegan for about 6 months and had been experiencing the benefits of veganism, I knew I was never going back at this point. To commemorate this permanent lifestyle change I wanted to get a vegan tattoo of the word “vegan".........

Read my full article on ThisDishIsVeg.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment