Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Motorcycle Cop


I was riding my Honda Metropolitan down the street. It was pretty normal, wind blowing in my face and such. I like to ride, it makes me feel good and I enjoy it. I was riding down the street and I saw a motorcycle cop pulling up behind me. As usual I got a little nervous with a cop behind me, although I didn't do anything illegal. Suddenly he slightly swerved and pulled up beside me in the same lane. I looked over at him almost afraid. He waved. I waved back. He rode beside me until we got to the red light, where he took a left and went on his way. It was like one of those moments in a story where the villain encounters the heroes, acknowledges them but for some reason let's them go, even though he could have easily defeated them.

No comments:

Post a Comment