Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A glorious return


It's been along time friends. I have neglected this blog for quite some time, but I have decided I will try to start maintaining and posting on the blog. There are many struggles that continue today, the plight of women, animals and all others who are oppressed. Today I won't be talking much about all of that. Today I am going to talk about myself for a little bit. Many things have changed in my life since I last posted anything on this blog. I still work at Mid City Grill, but instead of running the cash register I am a manager. It's probably the best manager job I've ever had, so I am pretty happy with that. I am no longer in school because I lost my financial aid. At first I was pretty bummed out but I have decided to keep spreading the messages I want to spread and to keep doing art. I'll eventually move from Johnson City so I can spread my art further and see who it touches, see who it reaches. I won't do it for glory or fame, I'll do it for me because that's what makes me happy. If you have a problem with that kind of attitude, maybe you aren't living the life you would like either. I'm seeing someone new who inspires me and challenges me in a positive way, so that's pretty awesome. I will probably keep posting on this blog things about my life, art, and opinions. I hope that everyone can adapt and even enjoy this shift in direction for the blog. It's a little change but everything in life changes and evolves into something else, may it be beautiful or ugly. Embrace it, the return.

No comments:

Post a Comment