Sunday, October 2, 2011

Putting up with idiots.


This is what I have to deal with every night at my job. This is a real photo I took tonight at work. This guy fell in the floor like 15 times. Yeah... So you can see what kind of people I have to deal with.

Tonight I noticed that people call me "sir" all the time. Why are they calling me sir? I am not some old man, geez. Tonight I was wearing my shirt that says, "This is what a feminist looks like". You can always tell who is a sexist piece of sh*t when they look at the shirt and laugh their ass off. It's hard at work to keep my mouth shut, but it's work and I can't get political or I'd probably end up getting fired. Tonight a guy walked in and said he was going to come and "berate the f*ck out of us" tomorrow at the Rock for Farm Animals event. I asked him why and he said that we were on the top of the food chain for a reason, some people don't like tofu, and he spewed some pro farmers bullsh*t. I wanted to be like, "Listen man, there is no farmers in factory farming. Do you even know what you are talking about?!"

But I just had to be like "ok."

Last night a guy came in and saw a flier for the event and he said, "Farm animal rights? Jesus Christ.... First women? Now Farm Animals? Where is this world heading to?"
I looked at him and replied, "A better place."

He was not amused. Last week a guy came in wearing a T shirt that actually said "I give women respect. Respect is what I call my dick". I was so disgusted by this man that I got someone else to take his order. I should get paid extra for having to tolerate sexism, specieism, and racism on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment