Saturday, March 24, 2012

Here's a Thought!

When you act like that, it's because you can't bear the burden alone? What burden? The burden of loneliness.

Waitress gets 17 dollar tip because customer puked on the bathroom floor. I'm the one who has to clean it.

For as long as I've known you, I knew I'd witness your fall. It's that time.Which way will you fall?

Feeling abandoned and so lost within your own culture, you are reaching desperately outside. Who other than me? I'm not your only hope.

You need to get out more, you are wasting your brilliance. And you my friend are brilliant.

You are doing great. In fact you do better than anyone. You are pretty much the best in a sense. But you still have one last obstacle to overcome.

Not sure why I'm friends with you. Sometimes I even kind of like you. The person you are makes me sick.

I feel like I don't know you. I feel like I never knew you. You raised me but who are you?

You never call. Not even a Facebook message? Oh please.

So you have some control issues.

You're growing up so fast.

This could be it. It could be nothing.

It took to long to see you. Now it's hard not to look.

Go away creature. Creature only disrupts. Go.

You're an odd one. I wonder what's in your head. Those who seem content with their lives often have deeper issues. I feel them.

I can't help but like you, come to party! You aren't like the other men.

This village finally bores me. Will be departing as soon as the preparations are secured.

How about 10 more a night? It's about time.

Just quarters. And I hope the feeling is mutual.




No comments:

Post a Comment